When you partner with Girls on the Run, you:
- Showcase commitment to strengthening mental and physical health in our community.
- Gain exposure through our website, social channels and marketing materials.
- Receive access to collaborative, customized and mutually beneficial partnership opportunities.
- Demonstrate that you care - driving sales, customer loyalty and new customer acquisition.
- Create meaningful employee engagement opportunities.
- Have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of girls and their families!
Generous Grantor Partners
- Napa Valley Vintners
- Napa Valley Community Foundation
- Providence Queen of the Valley Medical Center
Circle of Super Star Donors
- Celica Aguliar-Curry
- Freed Family Foundation
- Nena Hopkins Talcott
- Sarah & Joel Gott
- Parie & Blair Lambert Family
- Isabel & Michael Mondavi
- Phelps Family Foundation
- Janet & Quinn Polsinelli
- Erin & Pete Przybylinski
- Jen & David Risher
- Annette & Doug Shafer
- Kaiser Permanente - Spring
- Community Projects Inc - Fall
- SustainHER Level
- Trinchero Family Estates
- Union Bank
- Soroptimist International of St. Helena Sunrise
Very-kind 5K Volunteer Partners
- West American Bank
- Gamma Phi Beta - Sonoma State
- Soroptimist St. Helena Sunrise
- NV 1839 FC